Lunes, Enero 14, 2013

The Daily Survey




TUNED EVERYDAY ON THE DAILY SURVEY @ RX 93.1 MONSTER RADIO


------------------------------------------------------------------
okey yet again, use my boredome to create something awesome(not really)
im just playin with words, well im a fan/listener of the daily survey
like what i did to WILD N WICKED 

i did another layout para naka sipsip (not really)na,
nakagawa pa ng art (well im just playing photoshop)
i might pimp my porfolio as well.

di ako masyadong nagandahan sa layout ko dito,
and sadly im having hard time choosing and getting picture
this is how to annoy a graphic artist (playing with a lowres photo)

THE HECK! why im talkin about myself.

just tuned in guys, me lovin this duo.
they makin my boring afternoon into something great. :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento